Summary of Construction Manager - Building Finishes
An excellent opportunity has arisen to work for a blue chip international company in the highly desirable Sultanate of Oman on a luxury residential development. Our client is looking for a specialist building finishes manager with previous experience of managing a local workforce in the Middle East.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage a local workforce of engineers through to project completion.
- Successfully complete the 600+ apartment project, with professional building finishes.
- Internal and external building finishes.
- Report to the project director on program, budget and quality.
- Mentor and develop the team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Hands on experience and a trades background is sought
- Experience of working in the Middle East
- English fluency is essential.
- Experience of high grade finishings on a 500+ luxury apartment development.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client has been an ever present main contractor in the development of Oman and has an assured presence throughout the Middle East. Offering fantastic opportunities throughout the company and the also the GCC region.
Summary of Construction Manager – Building Finishes An excellent opportunity has arisen to work for a blue chip international company in the highly desirable Sultanate of Oman on a luxury reside...
• Experience working as a General Manager for small to medium sized main contractors.
• Commercially and contractually astute with the drive and enthusiasm to adopt a key role in the ongoing management and future expansion of the business.
• Previous experience working in the Middle East.
• Suitably qualified in a construction discipline (i.e. Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering etc.)
The appointment offers a unique career opportunity to a highly professional individual with excellent presence, who will be directly involved in the management and future development of the company. The rewards and benefits on offer will reflect the nature and importance of the position and the need to attract an individual with exceptional qualities. The position is offered on either a single, married or family status basis.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity or have a confidential discussion, please apply online.
Requirements:• Experience working as a General Manager for small to medium sized main contractors.• Commercially and contractually astute with the drive and enthusiasm to adopt a key role in the o...